Monday, May 5, 2008

The Blog of a Young Girl

okay, still not happy with this layout. i've been geeking up, reading help centre info about frickin htmls, dongles, wiggets, peripheral ports (still all out of whack) and i am none the wiser.

While I try to fix this problemo (Spanish, I'm catching on) I have resorted to my myspace background, because I am still pretty fond of it. I know, i know, it's a bitch to read, but, even though I am freaking out about not being able to download the exact template I want, I don't care about the whole reading thing. See, walking contradication.

Weirdness. After finally getting this blog up and running, and coming up with the sub head "opinions and musings blah blah" I read a chapter of The Diary of a Young Girl (Anne Frank) and she called herself a "bundle of contradictions", or something similar. Ha, we're so alike...except I've never had to go into hiding for fear of persecution, or been starved to death at a concentration camp..but, you know, apart from that...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails