Friday, February 20, 2009

stupidity

total and utter neglect. terrible. unforgivable. been away. busy. better things to do.

amsterdam. edinburgh. torrevieja. barcalona. paris.

here are some thoughts that pop into my head because i can't be arsed constructing a decent blog right now (or possibly ever again, as recent postings may suggest).

paris. i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it. i didn't expect to. i knew i would enjoy it. it's paris for god's sake. but i'm more about atmos than traditional sight-seeing. paris had both in spades. i want to be there forever.

paella is the bomb but sangria is ick.

clogllageing. look it up. you won't find it because we (three sisters and a boy) invented it and haven't told wikipedia yet. but watch this space because it's going to take off. ingredients: amsterdam, one nude clog per person, coloured textas, coffee shop (that's amsterdam's version of a coffee shop), creativity. result? you'll see when i find my phone connecty thing which lets me get my pictures off my camera.

hold up. 12 hours later. housemates' connecty thingy fits my camera. handy.


i still haven't stopped thinking about that white chocolate waffle. should have got another one...aaaaand a muffin. sheriously.

the mcspanish don't flurry their mcflurrys. unacceptable.

note to self: check designated driver drives manual before booking rent-a-car. days: five. stalls: 11.

Charles de Gaulle airport: easily the worst i've been to. three hours queuing. not joking. there was a queue to get in the queue.

aussie bushfires. devastating. understatement. and, being in spain at the time, i'm sure i haven't heard the half of it. read this. i mean, only if you want.

i link to rick a lot. it's because i think his writing is worth reading. he's also worth knowing.

i know a lot of people worth knowing. awesome for me.

is this just getting silly?

yes.

well stop.

okay, i will.

okay, good, go.

fine, i'm gone.

1 comment:

Rick M said...

Great clam of Poseidon! Those clogs. It's like you've just reached into my chest and pulled out my soul using 22 Textas. Yes, because my soul looks like a clog. Because I'm an awful person. Nice people's souls look like puppies.

I miss your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails