Thursday, March 19, 2009

i fell in love with the dj

attended best gig ever last night. girl talk. says he's not a DJ. he is. and a damn fine one. gets me through many a cardio sesh. this mash is my favourite. not sure what's up with the video (seems completely out of sync although maybe that's just my puta) but it's all about the music anyway. if you're going to listen to it, please take note of the two genius seconds between 3minutes23 and 3minutes25. love. love. love.

meanwhile, feeling super grover today. four beers. shame.

8 comments:

Rick M said...

That is freaking awesome.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Excuse me while I go and shadow dance with myself.

Mike said...

I really like mash. Either with peas, steak and gravy or in songal form. Obviously it sounds like sarcasm - it sort of is - but I do respect the art of mashing.

Young boys I live with have explained to me what it is and played some other songs. Not bad.

Love Keith. He's the firestarter, the twisted firestarter...

jax said...

"young boys i live with" makes you sound dodgy bros

Fiona said...

Mike,
You never fail to make yourself seem out of touch with the what the young kids are doing!
Ha!

Mike said...

So, Fiona...I don't know who you are but I don't like the intonation in your post.

FYI, I am touching young boys every day. I know heaps about lots.

Anonymous said...

Very eerie, Jacka. I have only just discovered Girl Talk and I am in love. Fan-fucking-tastic. I am so jealous you went to a gig...HE HAS TO COME OUT TO AUS! -Smart

Fiona said...

You removed the previous post. Any reason?

jax said...

please see new blog. just for you, fi x

Related Posts with Thumbnails