Monday, May 25, 2009

words (for me) to live by

i found a quote. it was on a postcard in a book shop. i was just hanging out in the book shop for no apparent reason. i love book shops. i loved the postcard. i bought it. it's on my wall. the quote has become my new mantra.

i wanted to do more here than just say 'here's a quote i like' so i found a pic which i thought complimented the words well. furthermore, this will be the first in a new 'series' i've just now decided to call blogtography mondays which will bring you a weekly photo that, for whatever reason, caught my eye.

so, without further ado i present...

it's never too late to have a happy childhood

7 comments:

Siamese Saffron said...

Love it.

Leetid said...

Good quote! It makes you smile when you read it.

Alana said...

Beautiful.

Rick M said...

Oh how I love this. And Leetid is right, it made me smile when I read it.

QQ said...

I love it too.

Nicky said...

I love it


But how???

kate said...

good question. i guess i don't know the answer but i am getting something from trying to find it.

the word carefree comes to mind, but that means letting do which, for me, is the hardest part.

the shit from "then" isn't in my daily life anymore unless i let it stay in my head. i try to think about the awesome stuff that's in the now. for you, i guess it's the bf and a little one on the way (among other things i am sure) and that's wonderful.

by the way, it is riduclous that i think i can offer advice on this. i am in desperate need of help when it comes to letting go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails