Friday, June 5, 2009

found

it's been about four seconds since my last post. well, not four seconds but four minutes.

a deep breath. a thought of someone special (aka my inspiration). a smile.

i feel okay, team. in fact, i feel good. probably shouldn't have started typing so quickly after the phone call. but it was the obvious solution and it's better than crying.

thanks so much for the kind words and thoughts, whichever form they came in.

i've realised something. not sure why i didn't think of it earlier. this is my life. my one life. i'm not going to waste it being sad about the past. i am going to spend it being excited about the future. and, i gotta tell you, i am really, really excited. one day, i'll tell you why.

phew. breakdown averted.

5 comments:

Siamese Saffron said...

Jax, it has not been four minutes. I happen to know this as fact. All people who follow you know this. Especially losers like me, who spend their Sunday night of a long weekend on the internet. God, I'm such a loser.

Glad you feel better, though. Excited to hear what you're excited about. Too much excitement going around.
Valium.

The Novelista Barista said...

found is good :)

jax said...

ha. no it really was four minutes. but i had to save it in drafts because work rudely got in the way of my blogging.

katyhelena said...

:)
Blogging is definitely a good alternative to crying. Gets things out. Glad you got to blog and now are feeling better. And glad you have something to be excited for!

QQ said...

Hi Jax,

What a cool post! This one and the last one! Fantastic! I really like them. It sounds like the garbage scabies lady has been an indirect boost and your friends have been even booster. Go happy thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails