Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the start of the rest of my life

oh dear god.

today marks the start of possibly the most significant week of my life.

two encounters with two people who have played and, regardless of the outcomes, will continue to play a leading role in my life.

i should be shitting myself.

i am not.

i am really excited.

and really excited about telling you all exactly what i am talking about in about three weeks.

in the meantime, i’m getting my summer holidays on and bidding an temporary farewell to camelshoes and its readers (save a couple of scheduled posties).

wish me luck.

xx

3 comments:

Rick M said...

All the luck in the world you wonderful widget!
Happy travels and all that jazz :)

Rever: When Scooby Doo loves you forever.

katyhelena said...

I can't wait to hear what the exciting news is!

Alana said...

Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails