Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tomorrow his patience will be rewarded

I'm good with words. But sometimes, someone else has put it so perfectly, I need not bother trying to improve on their efforts. In this case: the talent is Jason Mraz.


“Lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

Lucky to have been where I have been.

Lucky to be coming home again."



See you tomorrow, baby. Finally, a reunion which won't be promptly followed by a farewell. I can't wait to love you in person.


**Oh, and because I've scheduled this post, I know the formatting is going to be totally screwed. Sorry, I'll fix it when I get home. You know, when we run out of stuff to do.

2 comments:

katyhelena said...

Yay! Enjoy your time together!

kirsty said...

and then what??! hurry up with the update will ya?!

hope you're having a blast xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails