Thursday, October 8, 2009

home sweet home

i'm alive.

i'm busy being in love.

naaaah. i mean, yes, but i also have an entry for you but i can't find my cord to connect my camera to my lappy and add the couple of photos i want to show you. and my OCD won't let me upload the writing without the pictures.

i also have a story brewing about how i do really stupid things sometimes. like applying for amazing jobs and then not checking the email address i put on the CV until today - one month after i was asked for an interview. umm, so that's kind of the story told.

i also have a story about some things i have been observing in this great southern land i live in. like how hearing ray warren on channel nine a couple of days after my return epitomised this country more than anything else i had yet experienced.

and there's this list of things compiling in my mind which are making me realise i am crossing over to the real world of adulthood. ie: my knees hurt after i sit cross-legged, i picked up the donna hay magazine instead of vogue while breakfasting cafe-style, i have gotten up to pee for about six consecutive nights. i never (used to) night pee.

there, that should tide you over. and rest assured, there'll be plenty of blogging during my dedicated 'apply for jobs' time which starts tuesday. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

2 comments:

Sam Turnbull said...

ah... pregnant? i never got up in the middle of the night to pee until i was up the duff and i've never been a cooking magazine fan until now (i think it's the nesting urge)... you should pee on a stick post haste!

jax said...

you must have scared my bladder, sam. stopped getting up mid-sleep as soon as you said this. although, in another sign of adulthood, i was almost disappointed that your theory wasn't right

Related Posts with Thumbnails