Sunday, November 29, 2009

lady in red

i'm pretty, so pretty...

not me, my blog. this is not what i had in mind when i conducted this ramble. but last night i found myself so bored. boy was watching mission impossible 2 and i just cannot do tom cruise. so i logged onto camelshoes and kind of sighed a little bit. i really was done with the layout.

but i'll remember you fondly retro typin' gal

knowing that the layout i had in mind was, to return to tom, mission impossible (see what i did there?) i thought i'd just stick with something simple as a temporary measure.

and now i love it. perfectly simple. it might be here to stay.

oh, and if you've followed my link here hootie, scroll down. it's the next post.

3 comments:

AJ said...

I love it - it could be you.

Fiona said...

I really like this. Screams you. Stick with it.

Rick M said...

Love. It.

Mantalac: The baby bottle formula for a lactating Manta Ray.

Related Posts with Thumbnails