Monday, May 3, 2010

two years, many tales

wow. co-winky dink. there's this blog 'thing' going around at the mo, in my circles at least, in which bloggers are reposting their first ever post. today (saturday) i was tagged. but this post, which i wrote yesterday (friday), is scheduled for monday. two birds, one stone. thanks to pink patent mary janes for the tag.


it's been two years since i sat down and wrote this. a rather bland introduction to camelshoes. or, as it was then: i think, therefore i blog.

i don't make a habit of back-reading my stuff but it's certainly interesting to have a bo-peep every now and then. we've certainly been through a lot, camelshoes and i.

{a draining heartbreak, a peruvian escape}

{a scary confession, a new book obsession}

{a complete breakdown, a miraculous turnaround}

{a man who stole my heart, my inspiration for a fresh start}

thanks to all who have, do and will follow(ed) the ride. it means a hellava lot. i hope you're as curious as me to find out what the next two years brings.*

much love...

*actually, it would be a little weird if you were as curious as me about what lies ahead in my life...let's just say i hope you look forward to reading about it.

10 comments:

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

I DO look forward to reading it! Write on, my friend!!

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Wow, how's that for timing! Thanks for playing and sharing x

CuppyCakes said...

I'm still a relatively new reader.. but it will be exciting to read of new adventures!
I've just started to go back and write a few of my blogs into my paper journal. It's like a completely different perspective, what you write on paper to what you write in a blog.

bananas. said...

two years of blogging! wow!!! that's impressive. i hope to follow your lead and do the same.

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

hmmm, interesting!
I just discovered your blog,
certainly will check out more of your posts~

Langdowns said...

I love the little poemy thing as way of introduction! Clever girl ... Now I'm off to read your re-read

alabaster cow said...

hi from sits! i'm enjoying your writing and can't wait to read more. :)

Kellyansapansa said...

What a great sort-of-first post! I totally agree that your blog name is ultra-important. Your whole blog identity relies on it!

Luigi | Sticker Printing said...

I love your photo. It makes me more excited to read it. You go! :) Good luck!

Alana said...

two years of great writing, many more to come - whether its in blog form or any other x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails